NEW! INTERNATIONAL FILM/TV SALES & ACQUISITIONS EXECUTIVE
Dogwoof is looking for an entrepreneurial Sales & Acquisitions Executive to look after international broadcast / digital sales of our award-winning documentaries, and to develop Dogwoof’s new documentary series arm.
This is a unique role with endless possibilities for growth, and you will be joining at a crucial moment where the company is growing its production arm and entering the high-quality series market.
We are looking for someone who understands Dogwoof’s niche and leading position in the market, someone who has experience in the independent sector, and who understands the value of all deals from the smallest local broadcaster to world platform deals.
This is a role for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, and strong creative vision, who wants to be part of an innovative, highly respected and dynamic team. We are looking for someone who can think outside the box and lead the way in helping us create our ultimate vision: to become the world’s biggest powerhouse of true stories, fully integrated, producing, selling and distributing documentaries, series, and identifying top true stories to turn into remakes and other formats.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will need to have a very good understanding of P&L and experience of handling high level meetings. You will be an all-rounder prepared to get your hands dirty at any point. You need to be an inspiring leader, who can motivate and get the best out of people. We are looking for the ultimate team player, someone who can fit right into Dogwoof’s very flat structure.
The ideal candidate will have direct experience and a strong track record in international sales and acquisitions. You will have an extensive network of film & TV buyers, as well as producers. You will ideally be based in London, and will have attended key TV & film markets, and you’ll be very familiar with sales & acquisitions deal structures.
Some of the other responsibilities within the role will be:
- Attend film markets for sales & acquisitions
- TV co-production deals
- Sales, pre-sales
- Work closely with producers, and financing partners to develop projects for commercial viability
- Complete deals with broadcasters and VOD platforms and manage the whole process from initial approach to materials delivery.
- Liaise with the filmmakers keeping them updated of our sales and marketing efforts.
- Keep up to date with industry news and identify titles that may have international sales potential with a view to securing top quality content as early as possible.
- Screen films and identify commercial projects to ahead of competitors to ensure continued growth and profits.
HOW TO APPLY: If you think this is a job for you, e-mail Susan (email@example.com) and explain what it is you can bring to the Dogwoof team and why you are the perfect candidate. Please attach your CV. Deadline: 15 April